Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm Still Alive...Barely, A New Unit, and a Freebie!!

I feel like I have been missing in action from the blogging world this past week or so. I have been trying to get my classroom set up for the new year, and that has been quite a challenge. Do you ever feel like everything that can go wrong...does? Yes, Mr. Murphy's Law has been my best friend for the past 2 weeks! I can not say that I am loving this new best friend, but I guess life could be so much worse. Did I actually say that? Now, I am going to have to be honest... I would have rather been best buds with Mr. Grey Goose and Mr. Kettle One , but I did not choose sides. Well, maybe a few times I did!! Anyway, yesterday was probably the first day where I actually felt I accomplished something. So I did what any logical and sane person would do...I stayed home today. I needed a break from the place where I am going to spend the next 180 days of my life.  I must say I do feel a little bit less stressed.


Even though I have neglected my blog, I have been trying to keep up on what everyone is doing. I am loving all of the classroom photos and amazing ideas people are sharing. I hope to post classroom photos soon.

I have uploaded a new unit to TPT. It has been ready for a while, but I was involved in the above mess...LOL!!



And of course I had to share a freebie with you! My great friend and new teaching partner, Jessica is doing a safari theme in her classroom. Her is a picture of her behavior chart and the printable to make your own!! Enjoy!!

If you click on the picture...your freebies will appear!!


3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to how you feel. I feel like I have hit so many obstacles in trying to get my room set up. How cute is that safari clip chart?! Love!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a lot done today and am contemplating staying home tomorrow! I'm so tired, but there is still so much to do... Safari chart is really cute! :-)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I MUST know where you found the adorable characters! I've been searching for something like to to use for displaying each child's work. is it a pattern?? If so, PLEASE tell me where I can find it!! :) thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin